Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ecotastic Clothing and Home!


My first small collection of spats and minis are now available at Ecotastic Clothing and Home in Upper Arlington!

I am very excited to be included in the group of talented artists featured in this awesome, Earth-friendly store. You can find so many beautiful things in there~ reuseable shopping bags handwoven out of recycled plastic, organic cotton and bamboo yogawear, natural babygear.. It's a eco-fashionista's paradise.

I am currently working on a large collection of my Reclaimed Cotton Jersey Bikinis for our opening bikini reception, March 5th from 6-9, which will be an awesome prelude to the impending Spring Break 2010. More info about the reception to follow soon.

Shop Local, Handmade, and Green!
Ecotastic Clothing and Home
2066 Arlington Ave.
Upper Arlington, Ohio

PS.. I had a WONDERFUL 26th birthday on Friday, dinner and wine in the Short North with my husband and love and kisses from my boys.. what more can a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment